“It always rains the hardest, on the people who deserve the sun.”
“Youth is happy because it can see beauty. Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never gets old.”
- Franz Kafka
“Everything has it’s time and place, so don’t worry if you don’t get what you want right now.”
“As the article rounds up, we close it out with the sleepers of the tournament who happen to be mostly Fil-Am teams. Lets start with the team with the most prized history amongst them all with SIPAG-NY. SIPAG bantam in ‘07 had a disappointed 3 game exit, and in NABA 2008, their Junior team had a disappointing 4 game exit losing to arch rivals Dolce-Toronto. This year, losing most of their core guys, they regroup and build a team around prize player, big man Carlo DeChavez and franchise wingman John Labrador. They are supported by role playing guards, and the two will most likely carry the load on offense. They are a sleeper because of their discipline and understanding of the game. Coached by a 2 time Girls Division Champion Point Guard, they are instructed to use and exercise their strengths. But with the loss of some key players, they might struggle to make 4 games. Only time will tell.”
“Let me take you down, ‘cause I’m going to Strawberry Fields. Nothin is real. And nothing to get hung about. Strawberry Fields forever.”
- The Beatles
“No matter where you go, I won’t be very far. ‘Cause in my head I’ll be right there where you are. ‘Cause love is no distance baby, no. Love is no distance baby, no. Not when it comes to you and me.”
- AJ Rafael and Jesse Barrera
“Wait for the person who pursues you, the one who will make an ordinary moment seem magical, the kind of person who brings out the best in you and makes you want to be a better person. Wait for the person who will be your best friend, the only person who will drop everything to be with you at any time no matter what the circumstances. Wait for the person who makes you smile like no one else and when they smile you know they need you. Most of all wait for the person who will put you at the center of their universe, because that’s where you belong.”
“Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to help you figure out who you are or who you want to become. You never know who these people may be, but when you lock eyes with them, you know at that very moment they will affect your life in the most profound way.”
1. This year is going to be kinda sorta depressing, despite the fact that it’s my senior year.
2. I’m starting to dislike sleeping because so many things run through my mind.
3. I drive like I have my license… even though I don’t.
4. I love to sing, even though I’m not much of a singer at all.
5. Things don’t really come easily for me.
6. My eyesight sucks because I stared at the sun when I was a youngin.’ Fuckin ay!
7. I’ve been told my shooting form is naturally perfect, chyea.
8. I hate kids and cats.
9. I’m pretty detached from my family and I’m okay with that.
10. I always see the Air Force as a possibility in my future.
11. I like certainties and reassurance.
12. It’s really hard for me to get mad at people. I don’t really have it in me.
13. Life is extremely short, but I see that a lot of people don’t realize that and take it for granted.
14. I really, really want to learn to play the ukulele. Which will add to the other 3 other instruments I know how to play, nerd.
15. Not a big fan of mainstream anything.
16. I tend to get annoyed by people easily.
17. I know every word to every MCR song, legit.
18. I have a knack for reading people.
19. The little things mean the most to me cause they add up to big things.
20. At times, I have a worrying problem, but I’m working on it.
21. Thoughts of being old and death scare the be jeebies outta me.
22. Originality is where it’s at.
23. I’m good at hiding things.
24. Underdogs are da bombbb.
25. People may roll their eyes at this: But at 16 years old, I’ve already found the one.
“Nothing’s gona change my world”
- Across the Universe
“Today You are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive Youer than You.”
“The teacher asked us to write down what we wanted to be when we grow up. I wrote down ‘happy’ and handed it in. The teacher said I didn’t understand the assignment. I told her that she didn’t understand life.”